Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Greatest Show on Earth!

Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey came to Hershey on Friday.  We got tickets and had a great time.  I love the circus:  the spectacle, and the acts, and of course, the clowns.  Sean and William had never been to a circus before so it was really fun to see them discover it for the first time.  We arrived early so we could go down to the floor and see some pre-show acts and meet the clowns.  Like a moron, I brought a camera with dead batteries so we used Sean's phone to take pictures (not the best quality).  William loved the elephants.  Sean loved the trapeze acts, and I loved the see-saw acrobats and the seven motorcycles in a metal ball.  It was a tradition in entertainment that has been going on for over 100 years.  It really was the "Greatest Show on Earth!"

1 comment:

Anne House said...

I love that you went to Zing Zang Zoom... Alex, the ringmaster is my girlfriend's son.. I got to meet him after the show in SLC... His grandfather was my HS counselor... AWESOME SHOWMAN