Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sibling Reunion

My brother, my sister, and I all live within driving distance of each other. I get to see my sister and my sister-in-law pretty frequently, but my brother has been really busy with optometry school so is usually a no show. When he let us know that he had only one week off for the next year, Robyn and I jumped on an opportunity to have a small reunion/cousin fest. We rode the train to Washington D.C. to see the Museum of Natural History. We brought a picnic lunch and ate on the Mall lawn. The kids did pretty well considering the heat and the amount of walking involved. They napped pretty hard on the Metro going back. There was game night, a barbeque, and of course, endless cousin fun. It was good times and thanks to Robyn for being a gracious hostess. I hope we can all meet up again before Darrin and his family move back West.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Reunion
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow customized with Smilebox

No comments: