Friday, March 26, 2010

Sunny Days

The weather was wonderful all last week. Thank goodness because I was getting stir crazy from being cooped up inside. We went on walks around the neighborhood and William got to ride his tricycle outside (finally!). We went to the park a couple of times and Sean took William down to the creek and they saw a couple of big groundhogs. It's a shame this week has been so cold. At least we have some recent warm memories to get us through it.







* I just noticed that William must have worn red every day last week.

5 comments:

Megann said...

Heidi, you look so fantastic!! As a side-note, and I know I've said this before, I've always thought that you have been ADORABLE!!! You don't look better..you just look different now :) That's why you're little boy is so cute!!

Robyn said...

That park reminds me of the Indian village at Lampe Park! How fun! I hope it has less slivers though!

Dial Family said...

HEIDI!! I'm a super slacker. Not updated my blog as well as I should be, I guess I"m on that list of annoying bloggers, lol... I just noticed though that you are PREGO!! CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you guys!! BTW, you are looking amazing!! Everytime I come back to your blog I see some random shot of you and you just look so awesome! I'm so happy for you and excited for all of you; esp William. Is he excited; does he even realize what's going on? Hugs girl!! XOXO

Sara said...

I love Spring! We are ready for nice, warm weather. Parks, here we come!!!

The Rose Family said...

Hope the sickies are over for you. I'm glad that our little baby girl will have a cousin close in age. Let me know when you want me to send out the maternity clothing stash. If I didn't already tell you, most of it is M with some L pants, because anyone who isn't a large by the end has got to be uncomfortable. I've got dresses and such, but they come to my knee and I think you are more than a couple inches taller than I am. I also have a maternity swim tankini-- so comfy! LEt me know what you think you'd like. If you use it great, if not, that's cool too. Talk soon. ----Rachel