Monday, March 8, 2010

Ice Skating

I'm so proud of my little guy. He's been wanting to try ice skating for weeks and we finally gave it a whirl. At first William was so excited and thought it was funny to be so wobbly on ice skates. But after one trip around the rink, he was done and ready to leave. At least he lasted that long. I'm glad he's brave enough to try new things. Maybe in a couple of years he'll be ready to try again. We live really close to the ice rink and when we pass it William says, "When I get bigger, then I can go there."


2 comments:

Emily said...

It was brave of William but it was just as brave of you guys to attempt it. Samantha always wants to try but I'm too sure that it won't go well until she's older.

Sara said...

How cute! Ice skating is hard. That is amazing that he made it all the way around the rink before he wanted to call it quits.