Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas in Virginia

This year my dad came out for Christmas so we met up with him at my sister's house in Northern Virginia.  It's always a great time at the Candland's house.  We headed down on Christmas Eve and stayed until Sunday night.  We had festive food (featuring my dad's AWESOME cioppino soup), played a few rounds of Catch Phrase, and stayed in our jammies all day on Christmas.  William was so excited to get the gift he has been wanting all year, a GeoTrax train set with remote controller.  I don't think he stopped playing with it for more than 20 minutes since finding it under the tree Christmas morning.  Although now he's all about the V Smile game set up on the TV.  Thanks Aunt Robyn!  Sean got a Kindle and a couple of Amazon gift cards to keep him reading until next Christmas.  Charlotte's favorite gift (and by Charlotte, I mean me) was a super cute tag owl that Aunt Erin made.  I got an Android phone that is awesome.  I now know that it's totally addicting and I'm pretty good at online Boggle.  I have yet to get into Angry Birds even though Sean tells me I don't know what I'm missing.  It's been a great season.  Now on to the new year!

Paige-y LOVES Charlotte!
Charlotte's Favorite.  So Cute!

Chub-a-lub!

Grandpa's Boys

Santa Came Through with the GeoTrax Train

Early Christmas Morning

Christmas Jammies

Grandpa and Charlotte

No comments: