Sunday, December 19, 2010

Preschool Christmas Show

William's preschool had their Christmas show on Thursday.  They split all the kids up into classes to do individual presentations.  William sung his little heart out.  They started with the Christian classic "I've Got the Joy Joy Joy Joy Down in My Heart."  then they sang "The Angels Sing:  La La La."  And they had a big finale (with jingle bells) singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas."  It was mercifully short and very sweet.  I wish he could continue these Christmas presentations in Kindergarten.


2 comments:

grandma peterson said...

I was waiting for one of the bells to go flying and hit someone. Of course William was the most animated and performed quite well.

Robyn said...

i wish i would have had that kid's sweater vest standing next to william for my tacky sweater party! that would have been golden!