Monday, September 14, 2009

It's All But Official

I've been waiting to make this announcement until things were more concrete, but that's not going to happen anytime soon so here goes: we're moving. I know, most of you already knew this, but I'm putting it out there so all can be in the loop. We're relocating to Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania where Sean will have shore duty for the next couple of years. That means regular business hours, no overnight watches, no deployment, no single momness! It's going to be fabulous. We're taking a few days next week to go off and find our new home. We're looking at moving in November, but nothing is official. We'll get our orders in October. Hopefully things will fall into place then, but in the military, that is wishful thinking.

5 comments:

Megann said...

Hooray for exciting changes!! Keep us posted :)

Delee said...

I'm so excited for you guys. I'm sure you're mostly excited about Sean's work hours. Yipee! Are you going to sell your house or rent it? November is just around the corner....

Krista said...

I hope all goes well for you guys! Yay for no singlemomness. Its great to have the hubby around to help out with life!

Anonymous said...

Can I be the first to say boooooo? Not fair I will miss you. But at the same time I'm very excited that you will have Sean around more. It sounds like a good move for your little family. But I am sad because I am selfish and I want you here!!!

Melissa said...

Yea! I'm off to Google maps...