Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Lunch on the Beach



Living in Hampton Roads has it's set backs but it definitely has it's perks. I love living close to the beach. A trip to Virginia Beach was definitely on the agenda for my mom's visit. We decided to go for lunch at Waterman's Grill. This place was really great. The seafood was great and the atmosphere was fun. We were right on the boardwalk and our window faced the ocean. It was fun watching the ships go by and the waves rolling on the beach. William was surprisingly good. Another couple came with a baby in a high chair and he waived at the other kid and said, "Hi, baby." Oh my goodness! I couldn't believe it. He said two words together and he wasn't mimicking me! It's a shame I was the only one who heard it and he wouldn't repeat it. After lunch we walked a bit down the Virginia Beach front, but it was off season and no one was there and most stores were closed so we didn't stay long. It was a short visit but a nice one.


No comments: