Wednesday, September 26, 2007

What a Turkey!

That William! I was getting the house ready for dad to come and not paying much attention to what William was up to. I figured since I had Backyardigans on he'd be good for at least 15 minutes. After sweeping and mopping the floor, I came out to find William had been busy. He went into the bathroom and found the spare toilet paper rolls and went crazy. Like a cat, he unraveled toilet paper all over, making a big mess. Even though it was one more mess to deal with on such a busy day, I couldn't help but laugh and run for my camera and take a picture of my little turkey.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He was just making himself a mummy costume. Oh the creativity of that kid! Good luck on the feeding thing. We put a shower curtain under the high chair so we could just spray it off. I can't believe how big he is--and that he'll still sit in the high chair.