Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fun With Grandpa



It was so great to have dad here visiting for a couple of days. The first night we went out for Thai food to celebrate Sean's birthday. The next day, while Sean was at work, Dad, William and I walked down to the park. William has always loved the swings and now he's a fan of slides. We had a great time and the weather was perfect.

That afternoon, we met Sean on his ship and took a tour. We saw all the ins and outs of a Navy cruiser. Dad had a hankering for a Bloomin' Onion so we took him to Outback Steakhouse. The next day, Sean was dropped off on his ship for his 10 day underway then dad and I drove up to the Candlands house. Mom was up at Robyn's so it was a full house up there with babies and grandparents and kids, oh my!

Unfortunately, mom had to leave before we went to the pumpkin farm. It was so much fun! There were giant slides, a hayride, free apples and cider and lots of pumpkins to choose from. So fun! I know William had fun. I bet he was thrilled to have someone other than me to play with. I'm so glad we got to spend so much time with Grandpa.

No comments: