Sunday, July 25, 2010

Cow Appreciation Day!

I know this is very late but Sean has been out of town with the laptop (and my pictures!)  We've been out to visit him so now I can do some updating.

Chick-Fil-A is my all time favorite fast food place.  They are clean and friendly and always have fun promotions.  For Cow Appreciation Day (because they only serve chicken there!), free meals were offered for anyone who dressed up like a cow.  We got all cow-ed up and got us some free chicken sandwich meals.  Yum!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What the...?

Wow, the things you do for free food. Its Mooooooving, truly.

Anonymous said...

Heidi, I don't know what was more laughable, the previous family photo with William looking possessed, or the whole family dressing up as cows for free food!!!!