Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween in Yuba City

I love Northern California in the Fall! I forgot how great the weather is out there. It was at a constant sunny, 75 degrees for 2 weeks. We went to Bishop's Pumpkin Farm, Sacramento Zoo, Funderland, Trick or Treating with my dad and of course, my mom's house for the annual Halloween Night Doughnut Party. It was a fun trip and I can't wait to go back.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Outing with Grandpa
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Bishop's Pumpkin Farm
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Halloween Night
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

Emily said...

What a cute superman! I love any part of CA any part of the year :)!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad that you were in Yuba and I couldn't even come see you! Looks like you had a blast though for your trip. Much more fun than what I was doing that week! I was lucky to be out of the hospital at noon on Halloween so I could be home with my kids that night. William looked so cute in his costume and you are looking great Heidi!