Monday, August 31, 2009

Where Has the Time Gone?

My little guy is growing up so fast. It seems like yesterday we would watch Backyardigans and Max and Ruby and play with blocks and build big towers. Now his all time favorite show is Phineas and Ferb. He will request it every time I turn on the TV. Fortunately I find this show pretty entertaining, but I've seen every single episode at least 3 times each. I'll sneak in a Diego or Max and Ruby DVD once in a while. He'll fuss that it's not his favorite, but after a while, he'll get into it and be my little preschooler again. I need a little while longer with my little guy before he graduates to being big kid.

3 comments:

Emily said...

They do grow up so fast! Samantha wants to watch Harry Potter already (but I'm not ready for that). She has definitely graduated past even the cartoon stage for a lot of things (except Pixar and Princesses of course)

Dial Family said...

I know what you mean about growing up so fast... Em started kindergarten this week and even though she's been in pre-k the last 2 years, she now goes everyday for about 3 hours and just knowing it's kindergarten and then 1st grade (ALL DAY) makes me teary eyed again... Luckily, she and Lu are still into Max and Ruby and Dora; must be a boy thing. BTW, your peach pie stars look DELICIOUS!! I must have the recipe. Why would you do that to us readers? Post something that looks AMAZINGLY delicious and not post the recipe.. YOU TeASE!! Ok, I'll forgive you if you email me the recipe.. :) Thanks!! XOXO

Krista said...

Yup! My "Little Guy", Austin, is 12already! It seems like it was just a few weeks ago we were playing cars and magic shows and neat little boy stuff together. And, yes, that was my nickname for him, he didn't want to be a little boy, but told me he wasn't big enough yet to be a big boy, so he let me call him Little Guy, it was just right for him. I miss him being 3!!!