Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day Parade

I know everyone has already put out their Memorial Day posts but my camera was lost for a while.


I LOVE parades! This year was the 125th anniversary of the Portsmouth Memorial Day parade (the oldest in the country!) The weather was perfect, we had a great spot and didn't have to park too far away. It was such a fun day.

Breakfast on the curb
We can't wait!!
Portsmouth's finest
Love those guys in uniform!
I loved the "Ah-OOO-ga" cars.
Of course there were high school bands and drill teams.
William was pretty tuckered out.

* William bumped his head on a ceiling fan hence the bandage. Poor guy!

2 comments:

Megann said...

Heidi, you look phenomenal!!! Good job, friend!

Lacey Lu said...

Cool Cool...looks like tons of fun!! I missed it this year, maybe I'll get to see it next year. :-)

Keep Smilin'!! Life's Gr8!!

Oh, and I was thinkin' that since the Church is Closed this week, we could have Craft night at my Place if ya'll want...I have room ;-)