- First of all, I HATE blog soundtracks! This is when someone has music playing when you enter their blog. This is so annoying because I'm usually listening to something else already on the computer and it's intrusive. And usually I don't like the song that comes on so it's double yuck.
- I also think it's annoying when someone only writes about their kids and nothing else. I mean, okay, your son likes Dora or Diego, I GET IT! 20 posts about it isn't going to convince me any more.
- I HATE it when people lie on their blogs. I don't know who they think they're kidding?! Word gets around and it just makes them look silly! I hate it.
- I'm guilty of this one sometimes (okay maybe now), but I hate it when blogs are difficult to read. That is, when the background is too distracting or the font is too similar in color to the background to read. It hurts my eyes.
- I also hate when people refer to their blogs as their journals and therefore write as such. I mean, really, it's the internet. You don't get more public than that. It's not a place for your private thoughts, it's a place for your public thoughts. Get a paper journal if you're going to write how much you hate someone or how bad your cramps or anything else that is too personal.
- Speaking of private, I hate it when people have their blogs go private and don't tell you. Actually private blogs are already annoying, but being closed out and told that I have to send an email to ask to read their blog is no fun. I personally don't think that some stalker is out there reading my boring blog. Even if there is someone I don't know reading, who cares? Like they can do anything to me, except make comments. I don't get the whole paranoia thing.
- And finally, I don't like it when people take months and months to update their blog. It's no fun checking out a blog that still has a Christmas post in April. Boo!
(I bet you put "I hate lists of blogging don't's" on your list!)