Just came back from another fabulous playgroup activity. I had to share with you this craft.
- Paint your kid's palm and thumb with brown fabric paint.
- Paint the other fingers fall colors.
- Press the hand onto a dishtowel. (You may need to do some touch-up with a paintbrush!)
- Add a beak, waddle, legs, and feet with fabric paint and brush.
- Write a sentiment or name and date with a fabric paint pens.
This was somewhat tricky with a 2 year old but so worth it! What grandma could resist a couple of turkey towels?!
(By the way, the big turkey hand was mine. William was DONE after two imprints!)