Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, William!

I can't believe my baby is two! We had a big backyard beach party to celebrate. Why didn't I wait until Sean came home from his 3 week underway? Well, it seemed like a good idea at first, to have a party to plan and look forward to while Sean was away. I figured it would make the time go by faster. I was right about the time going by, but I didn't factor in the difficulty of doing it alone. William was so difficult during the several trips to the store I made in the past week. I could have done all the shopping in one trip if Sean were home to watch William for me. Now I know. . . . Anyway, the party was a success and William had a great time. All's well that ends well, right?
Birthday Boy!
Cake and gifts
William practiced blowing out candles so he was a pro when it was time to blow it out.
William and his sweaty, sweaty mom.
William did NOT like his flower lei!
All ready to Pah-Tay!
The water slide was a hit!

PS I posted the pictures individually so Sean could see them on ship.

6 comments:

Heather Edwards said...

I can't believe that he is already 2. He is getting so big. It looks like the party was a lot of fun though and I know the kids must have loved it.

Delee said...

The party was so fun! And the food was great. Thanks for the fun day. Happy Birthday, William!

Robyn/Lauren said...

You're the hostess with the mostess! I couldn't have pulled that shin-dig off by myself, for sure! Great job the bee, and yeah for William and two great years!

KrishasKrew said...

Happy Birthday William, I can't believe that he is 2 and that means you have been gone from Chico for 2 whole years. Where does the time go. His party looked awesome, you did a great job Heidi!

The Rose Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sorry that this is so belated. We've been chasing our tails here in the Rose home. We'll have to send him a nice present to make up for it!

Melissa said...

That pic of him pulling his lei off cracks me up.

I love the sweaty, sweaty mom, LOL

That cake looks SWEET. Why would I expect less from you, heid?