Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Christmas We Missed

Like I've said, being in the military definitely has its perks. Last week we were invited to a USO sponsored party at Ocean Breeze Waterpark. It was a Christmas party for all military families who had a spouse deployed during the holidays. There was a barbecue, visit from Santa, and gifts for all. We got two DVD's and a beach ball. The best part was that it was all FREE!I was busy sliding and watching William in the pool that I didn't get any good pictures of the park itself. I downloaded this one off the website.


William wasn't too sure about Santa. I think it was the fur suit in the summer that threw him.

Big Ole' Barbecue

Waiting in line for the FREE grub.

Here we are with one of the sponsors, the GEICO Gecko.

We had a lot of fun with the waterslides and the live band and the food. It was a great party. We are so going back to Ocean Breeze this summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must have been a lot of fun. William looks so cute with Santa. I think I would have been scared of him too. I miss you guys. Give the little guy a hug from me.

Becky said...

this looks so fun! we are taking a day off to go to the water park as soon as Jeremy gets back from Idaho. I can't wait! The last tiem we went to the water park was when we dated!