- I feel like it's the "cheater's" way out.
- I'd have to give up Diet Coke
- My insides would be all re-worked and out of natural order (kind of creepy!)
- It's really expensive if my insurance doesn't cover it.
- I'd probably throw up a lot and I HATE throwing up!
- I'd have to wait another year to have baby
- I'd lose weight quickly with major results
- I'd be able to exercise without the aches and pains in my joints and feet
- I'd look, act, and feel better about myself
- I can go back to enjoying activities I can't do anymore, skiing, dancing, rollerblading.
- People won't hate me on airplanes
- I could hold William in my lap comfortably
- I can be a healthy example for my kids (it's hard to encourage healthy habits when you are obese)
- Sean will love having a wife that can keep up with him fitnesswise.
- Unless I do something drastic, having a baby could be dangerous.
- I won't be "the fat friend/sister/cousin/etc." anymore