A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I'm a closet Webkinz junkie! I love the games and activities on this website. My favorites are Home Before Dark, Goober's Lab, and Tile Towers. I used to play on my nieces accounts, but I was playing so much, it was only fair that I get my own account. So I bought myself a black cat and named it Lucky and now I play to my heart's content. After William is down of course.
2. I love to decorate my home. I will take months deciding on just the right duvet cover and matching sheets, shower curtain, towels, whatever. I can't wait until I can have a home big enough for all of my ideas.
3. I love to scrapbook. I have like 20 full scrapbooks and lots more to go. I have a room that's full of paper and supplies and a desk to go crazy at. I haven't been able to do a whole lot since moving in, but I think once I get into the swing of things here, I will probably start pumping out the pages again. I have a website dedicated to getting beginner scrapbookers excited about my favorite hobby.
4. I have lived outside of California for almost a year but I still download the podcasts of the Sacramento morning talk show, Armstrong and Getty. I guess it's my way of keeping one foot in my hometown. Plus, these guys are hilarious and who doesn't love that?
5. Okay, I know this is weird, but when I drink from a glass, I will slightly turn the glass each time so I can drink from a spot that doesn't have lip prints on it and I will usually go all the way around the rim before finishing.
6. I have to do six of these?! Okay, let's see . . . I cannot sleep unless there is noise. A fan, a radio, someone talking, a heater, whatever. If it is completely silent, someone might as well be screaming in my ear because I won't be able to sleep.
Wow, I'm such a weirdo! I guess you don't realize strange habits until you write them down. I'm going to tag Melissa Fowler, Rachel Lingmann, Becky Terry, and Erin Barnes
1 week ago