Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Pictures

We had not had a family picture taken since before Charlotte was born.  It was about time!   When my friend Jenn from Jennifer Sumko Photography offered to take our family portraits, we jumped at the chance.  It was a little last minute so I was scrambling to pick out outfits at the last minute.  Charlotte also decided to grow 5 teeth at the same time.  She was not a happy girl and was very fussy.  It also started raining after about 20 minutes.  Despite all of these hurdles, Jenn took some great pictures (and photo editing) and we finally have some frame worthy family portraits.




Since we didn't have a chance to take "just kids" pictures I waited for a beautiful sunny fall day to take William and Charlotte out for my own photo shoot.  We have a big colorful tree at the church so I took them there.  Charlotte was much more comfortable and less crabby.  We had fun playing in the leaves.  Now I need to pick out some new picture frames.













1 comment:

Delee said...

You look so great! And your kids are adorable.