Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hooray for Halloween!!

Here's something to know about me.  I LOVE Halloween!!  I always have.  Even before it was cool to love it as an adult.  I love the fall decor, the dressing up, the mystery, the free candy(!), what's not to love?!  I get giddy after William's birthday in August because I know Halloween is coming up.  I tried something new this year.  I've been collecting Halloween ornaments for years (they were hard to find at first) and now I can fill a tree.  I was worried it would be too Christmasy, but I think I turned out great.  Here's some pictures of my haunted house.
I tried a Halloween Tree this year.

I need more bookcase shelves!

Side Table with Lighted Branches

I LOVE my Halloween Village

Basket of Quilted Pumpkins and Gourds

Haunted Hallway

Entryway Table

View From the Front Door

Creepy Kitchen Countertop

5 comments:

Sean said...

Spooktacular job, Heidi. You are the best, creepiest decorator ever.

The Rose Family said...

Hey Heidi-- They sell Christmas trees in EVERY color here. Do you want a black one or maybe a gold one-- didn't see orange last year, but I saw mustard yellow. Anyway- let me know!

Melissa said...

OOOh, I love the bats.

Robyn said...

i love the bats too! hope they all peel off though. my halloween sign that i put on my front door last year took off lots of paint! good luck!

Sara said...

Super cute Heidi! I need you to come to Kansas and help me with MY house!