Friday, October 2, 2009

William's First Sleepover






Last week a friend of mine watched William from 6:30 am to 5:30 pm while I was cruising on the York River with Sean. I really wanted to return the favor so I offered to watch her son, Jackson, while she went to a concert with her husband. I figured they'd be out pretty late so I offered to watch Jack all night. Needless to say, she was thrilled. We've had such a good time. Jack is a little more than a year older so William idolizes him. We went to Chick-Fil-A for some nuggets and playground fun. Then back home and into the tub for a very wet, very soapy, bubble bath. Then the chore of getting the boys to sleep began. They traded PJ's and were fascinated with the glow in the dark ones and had to each try on each pair and turn out the lights. They both wanted to sleep in the top bunk, but I don't think William is ready for the top yet. It's 20 minutes to 10:00 right now. I think I'm going to have to lay the smack down and separate them. It is fun to hear them have such a good time together, but enough is enough. I don't want them crabby in the morning when I make pancakes.

No comments: