Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Salad Chips


I steamed a couple of artichokes for dinner last night. As Sean and I were peeling off the leaves and eating them, William kept asking for 'Salad Chips.' He was eating his chicken pot pie so I didn't know what he was referring to. Then I figured it out. The artichoke leaves look kind of like chips and we were dipping them in melted butter and mayonnaise. They were also green, like a salad. Salad Chips. What a clever little guy. I shared mine with him and now he is a big fan of the 'Salad Chips.'

3 comments:

Emily said...

What a smartie! I love the things kids come up with.

Megann said...

Yummm!! I love "Salad Chips." Especially when they're dipped in some lemon and oil. Delicious!

Dial Family said...

he is SO smart!! MMM, sounds yummy too!! I want some.. :)