Saturday, May 17, 2008

Stuff About Me Times Eight

8 Things I’m Passionate About
1) Family
2) Scrapbooking
3) Sean
4) Playing piano
5) My religion
6) Taking naps
7) Having a nice house
8) Finding the right gift to give

8 Songs I Can Listen to Over and Over Again and Never Get Sick of
1) It's My Life - Bon Jovi
2) Bring Me to Life - Evanescence
3) Pachelbel's Canon in D
4) Come What May - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
5) Time to Say Goodbye - Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli
6) Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams
7) Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
8) Move Along - All American Rejects

The Past 8 Books I’ve Read
1) Guinevere, Queen of the Summer Country - Rosalind Miles
2) You Are Special - Max Lucado
3) Grimm's Fairy Tales
4) Lord of the Rings - J.R.R. Tolkien
5) Something Borrowed - Emily Griffin
6) The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien
7) Constant Princess - Phillippa Gregory
8) Greeting the Day With a Song - Frances Peterson

8 Things I Say Often
1) Say, 'Mama!'
2) Awesome!
3) William, come here
4) Large Diet Coke, please
5) Oh man!
6) Oh, my sweet baby
7) Say, 'Yes' William
8) You need a diaper change

8 Things That Attract Me to a Friend
1) Similar interests
2) Not uptight
3) Sense of humor
4) Likes to do stuff
5) Likes my family
6) Dependable
7) Helpful
8) Able to vent frustration to

8 Random Things About Me
1) I miss my PlayStation 2 (it was sold in a garage sale)
2) I love making fun of B movies (with the right crowd)
3) I hate clothes shopping
4) I used to hate kids
5) I love to play the piano (but I can't accompany singers very well)
6) I love spicy Thai food
7) The show, "Friends" always puts me in a good mood (and still makes me laugh)
8) I Hate My Ghetto Car!

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1) Walk on the Great Wall of China
2) Tour Europe
3) Go on another cruise
4) Go back to Thailand
5) Have grandkids
6) Live in my dream house
7) Go to New York
8) See Mount Rushmore

8 Things I’ve Learned This Past Year
1) I'm not as tough as I thought
2) I have a hard time sleeping alone
3) How to stand up for myself when I believe I'm being wronged
4) I love/hate being in a military family
5) You don't have to have the perfect family to be useful in church
6) Buying a house is tricky
7) Single parents have it ROUGH!
8) Socialized medicine SUCKS!

8 People I'm Tagging
1) Robyn
2) Melissa
3) Anne
4) Sara
5) Becky
6) Emily
7) Krisha
8) Lauren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you finished your "tag" I know how frustrating it is...but they are fun. Go check out my blog again...I left a little something for you. You are great. Thanks