Monday, April 4, 2011

April

Happy April!

Likes
Spring Colors!  I can finally put those tired dark winter clothes away and bring on the bright colorful tops, skirts, and dresses.

April Fool's day.  Now that William is old enough to appreciate a good prank, it's been a lot of fun.  We can't wait until next year.

Pedicures!  Time to put on those flip flops and get my nails painted up nice.  My feet have been so neglected during the long dry winter.

Easter Activities.  Easter egg hunts, Easter Bunny visits, Easter egg decorating, I love it all!

I love tulips and daffodils in the early spring.  They're the first burst of color after a drab season.  I know they don't last very long, but they're very welcome while they're out.

Dislikes
Rain, rain, rain, rain!  Muddy shoes, bad hair, William fussing to hold the umbrella.

Earth Day propaganda.  I hate having the whole "Green Movement" shoved down my throat.  It's ruining our country's productivity and mostly based on false info.  Anyway, Boo Green Police!




No comments: