Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's Day


This year we finally did something for April Fool's Day.  William was excited all week about telling jokes all day on April Fool's Day.  Little did he know what we had in store.  I first drew a mustache on him while he was asleep.  He didn't even notice it until about 10am when I got impatient and made him go look in the mirror.  At first he was a little confused.  He asked if I had drawn the mustache while he was watching TV.  Then he thought it was the funniest thing.  He couldn't wait to play a joke on Sean.  We hid all of the soda cans that were in the fridge except for one empty can.  Sean came home for lunch and reacted just like William imagined he would.  Then, after work, Sean fell asleep on the couch and William got some payback with the mustache pen.  He also added some pretty hair clips and bows to complete the look.  I'm ashamed I didn't take pictures of Sean when he woke up.  It was a great "jokey" day.

No comments: